Sampool Caravan & Lodge Park
Sampool Country Park, Levens, LA8 8EQ - overlooking the Lake District.
Sampool Caravan and Lodge Park is our newest acquisition, which has recently undergone major re-development, now making it one of the most beautiful holiday parks in South Lakeland.
Sampool Country Park sits on the edge of the Lake District and boasts unbeatable 360° views of the surrounding countryside. With the river Kent running just behind the park, Sampool really is in the perfect setting.
The park consists of both new and pre-owned static caravans from leading suppliers, as well as a brand new lodge development. All holiday homes are on quality, spacious plots and in immaculate condition. To fully appreciate Sampool Country Park, viewing is recommended, we'd be more than happy to show you round the park at anytime - please call Craig on 07718392654.
View images of Sampool Park.
Sampool Caravan & Lodge Park has a prime Lake District location. Conveniently located only 10 minutes away from junction 36 of the M6, it is situated next to the small village of Levens on the tip of the Kent Estuary. The historic market town of Kendal is only a 5 minute drive, and Bowness and Windermere are also just a short drive away. This really is in an ideal location to explore the Lake District and Cumbria.
View Lake District holiday homes for sale at Sampool Park.
- Children's Play Area
- Mini Supermarket
- Fishing (day & season passes available)
We're still in the process of developing Sampool Park to make it even better. So watch this space for new and improved facilities!
For more information, please call us on 015395 52265 or 07718392654.
- Fishing - the River Kent is only a few steps away from the park! Season and day passes are available, please ask for details.
- Walking - the park is surrounded by Lakeland fells and countryside, walkers will be spoilt for choice (there are also many quaint Lakeland country inns for that well-earned treat!)
- Cycling, Sailing, Horse Riding & Golfing can all be found nearby
- The nearby historic towns of Kendal and Ulverston are only a short drive, both offer markets, shops and fabulous places to eat.
- Windermere and Bowness are also nearby and very popular with tourists. Take a cruise on the lake, or perhaps visit the Beatrix Potter museum, or simply relax in one of the many restaurants.
Find out more about the local attractions close to Sampool Caravan & Lodge Park in the Lake District.
If you are using sat nav, Sampool Country Park postcode is LA8 8EQ
Sampool Country Park is easily reached from the M6 and the A590. Head for the A6 and take a left down Levens Lane, Sampool is signposted on the left.
If you require any further information, or would like to arrange a visit, please don't hesitate to contact us using either our contact us or call us on 015395 52265 or 07718392654.